Friday, July 16, 2010

Farmer's Market Day!


(Excited to go to the Farmer's Market)



So today has been such a great day. The weather is amazing here...others might say that it's too hot but after the long winter we had I am not going to be complaining at all about the warm weather. So to celebrate the nice weather I decided to go to the pool and get a little suntan. It was so relaxing. There is a little play area for kids and I decided to share with you this very interesting "toy" that is there...
Interesting huh? I think it's a little scary to be honest with you...

After that I decided to go to the Farmer's Market that our town has every Friday in the summer months of July through September. There were so many fun and interesting things that I saw there. They had...Bread...
Corn...

Sauces...

Peaches & Apricots and....



The list really does go on and on. I bought fresh green onions, sweet corn, and some homemade beef jerky for my husband!!
Yum!!!

I know this is supposed to be a cooking blog but there has been zero cooking since I started this blog which is of course a bummer. But I thought that I would introduce you to some o so yummy drinks for the summer. If you're searching for something other than just water to quench your thirst try reaching for these awesome drinks.

Oolong Tea with Peach & MetroMint Water













You can get both of these at Safeway for about $1.30 a piece and they are so worth it. Both have all natural ingredients so they are also good for you and once again o so YUMMY!!!

No cooking tonight, going to friends house for dinner;) Don't forget that Sunday is National Ice Cream Day...if you needed a reason to eat ice cream this weekend you should have one now...

No comments:

Post a Comment